Monday, April 19, 2010

19 April 2010

Front and centre: Last night, in a triumphant victory for Smooth people around the world, Michael Buble won four Junos. This picture looks like it was taken at the moment he Bubled in his pants! Other puns for his name include: Buble-gum, Buble-tea and, if you're describing a woman with an unforgettable backside, Buble-butt.

Inside Michael Buble's blazer: A giant man and his miniature bride are hiding in Michael Buble's clothes with their $20.6 million lottery win. Ingenious! If I could get a clear shot I'd take them out, but I don't want to injure Buble. He's the only crooner I have.

Left: A terrible accident in huge Buble-letters.

Bottom: "It's who we are... We're coffee lovers." I've met the couple in this Country Style ad half a dozen times and all they ever want to talk about is coffee. That's not natural, is it? I think they're depressed.

Summary: Michael Buble looks ill!

*** (out of 5)

1 comment:

  1. Gotta tell you man. I don't know how much feedback you get but your blog consistently makes me laugh every morning. On this particular morning I almost did a spit take all over my monitor.

    ReplyDelete