Friday, May 14, 2010

14 May 2010

Front and centre: What the hell? I just threw up all over my nightgown. Is David Cronenberg the guest editor of today's cover? And what does he mean saying a "cop did this to me?" No police officer can give a man such a stomach-turning beard! Urgghhh....

(vomits on keyboard)

The top: Boston and Philadelphia are preparing their bodies for Game 7. Also: with $20 million we could buy the man on today's cover a nice hot towel shave from an old-timey barbershop. Make him look elegant.

Bottom: The GMC Right Truck Event is back. So, how can you tell if a truck is right for you? You'll know by the tingly feeling you get in your Tasmanian Devil jean jacket.

Summary: "Man says he has no idea what he did wrong." This fellow reminds me of myself. Today's cover is so gross!

***** (out of 5)

1 comment:

  1. That's what is referred to at 51 Division as an 'electroclash makeover'

    ReplyDelete