Tuesday, October 11, 2011

11 October 2011

Front and centre: This is sad. A grieving mother waits for justice, years after her son's senseless killing at a party. Yikes.

Tippy Top: Yet more bad news. Some sort of awful car crash, presumably filmed by the Sun. (How did they know?) Also: how am I supposed to buy a lottery ticket when I'm so bummed out by all the negativity in the universe? I am down in the dumps for sure, everybody.

Bottom: HERE WE GO!!! The storm clouds have parted and I just found a lucky penny in me mouth! Got some time on your hands? Then why not forget your troubles and head down to the weirdly-named Arizona B-Bar & Grill to enter their big modelling contest? Take a look at the prize: "WE ARE LOOKING FOR MODELS TO WIN A CONTRACT IN MILAN ON THURSDAYS - 7 - 10 P.M."

No one can be blue in Milan--it's crawling with hunks and babes. Why, I can already picture myself wearing a bathing costume and licking at a gelato!

Summary: Justice's new album Audio, Video, Disco drops October 25.

** (out of 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment