Monday, November 7, 2011

7 November 2011

Front and centre: Behold the glorious $1 billion Pan-Am athletes village. This is where more than 10,000 non-famous Pan American athletes will eat supper together during the 2015 Pan-Am games. Each building has been designed for a specific mouth-watering dish (e.g. the building on the far left is the Pizza Building, while that brownish one is for cookies and cakes and all sorts of silly stuff).

Congratulations, athletes... supper is almost ready!

Top: A sombre, bepoppied Toronto Sun logo gently directs the eye toward an angry stripper. The stripper is unhappy because Niagara Region (?) wants to start fingerprinting its strippers before giving them licenses. Strippers are against the idea, but authorities say the fingerprints will help them keep underage strippers out of the biz.

I don't know where I stand on this one. All I know is that looking at stripper fingerprints isn't nearly as sexy as looking at real strippers. Let me show you what I mean. Here are some fingerprints I took from my favourite dancers over the weekend:

(Kristy - semi-topless)

(Genie - sliding down a pole in a sexy fashion)

(Latitia - I dont think I have to explain what she's doing here!)

Do these seem sexy to you?

Also: An old Italian man has struck it rich. Could a nice, new pair of slacks be in his future?

Bottom: Country Style is selling all sorts of healthful goops these days.

Summary:


* (out of 5 of them)

No comments:

Post a Comment