Thursday, July 8, 2010

8 July 2010

Front and centre: Chris Bosh is packing up his basketball, shorts and jersey and moving to Miami to play for the Heat. Also: it's going to be Spain and the Netherlands in Sunday's World Cup final.


Top: Jimmy Carter has been picked as Canada's next Governor General, replacing Michaelle Jean and her wanker husband. Also:


Bottom:


WOMAN IN SUNGLASSES: Would you like to gaze into my pupils, young boy?

FAKE HARRY POTTER: Umm, I really shouldn't. I 'm supposed to meet some friends and hang out near a tree we love.

WOMAN IN SUNGLASSES: Gaze into my pupils and fuck your friends.

FAKE HARRY POTTER: Huh?

WOMAN IN SUNGLASSES: I'm taking my glasses off now.

FAKE HARRY POTTER: Wow. You've got really weird eyes.

WOMAN IN SUNGLASSES: I know. With my eyes and your hands we could be famous!

FAKE HARRY POTTER:


Summary:


(out of 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment